Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Music A.D.D.





I finally got my speakers working in the office the other day, and have been listening to music non-stop now. The only problem is the company blocks a lot of websites, and I have horrible music A.D.D.-I can never settle on a song or album to listen to. The other day, my friend sent me a link to Groove Shark. It's the perfect solution. Not only is it an unblocked site; but it gives me access to pretty much any song I could ever want to listen to, lets me create playlists, and has a "popular" section to search through when I just don't know what I want to hear.

3 comments:

  1. those headphones are so cute!! love that they're not black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried Pandora? I love that site, and my work hasn't blocked it (yet).

    P.S. I've given you an award!

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know! I have been looking for something like this!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!