Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Place to rest my head

Photobucket

After graduating college in May of 2008, I ended up moving back in with my parents. Initially, I thought I would be living at home for a couple of months, a year at the most...then I lost my first job, and things got complicated--now, a year and a half later, I am finally moving into an adorable apartment with my best friend since the 7th grade. We checked out a few apartments in the last couple of weeks, and sent in just one application on Sunday, and Monday afternoon we got the call that we could have the place! It's in Upper Market/Castro which is a great neighborhood in the, and fit perfectly into our budget...I'm so excited to move in this weekend. I'll post pics once we have it all nice and furnished, and cute!
I feel like such a grown up, sorry mom and dad, looks like the baby bird is finally leaving the nest.

On a side note, my friend emailed me this video on Monday which took away the post weekend blues, so I thought I would share it with you on this HumpDay.

5 comments:

  1. I am sure that will be me when I graduate in May...Congratulations on getting your own place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that!!! Kinda made my day! Congrats on the apartment!! I'd love to live in that area!!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOVE that video. I keep watching it over and over. I want to work there. Love the chick that doesn't seem to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao! I love how you can see everyone in the background jamming out in front of their computer. hahaha.

    xo Anastasia B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the apartment! Getting your own place is always a fantastic feeling. Love the video!!! :D Made my day! :D

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!