Monday, November 2, 2009




I have had a crazy, hectic week, and because we only just got cable/Internet at the apartment (and the Internet acts up sometimes) I am attempting this post using my iPhone, while riding BART on my adjusted commute to work. Usually I am able to drive against rush hour commuter traffic from San Francisco to the East Bay, but due to some issues that occurred on the Bay Bridge last week, I have become a true commuter using public transportation. Luckily it gives me some time to catch up on my reading-unfortunately, I have to wake up an hour earlier than usual.

Enough about that. We want to give a HUGE thank you to our fabulous guest posters from last week, all the posts were great, and inspired-and I sure the last minute costume ideas helped a lot of people out.

I'll be back later this week with Halloween updates, and hopefully some pics of the apartment, decorating is taking a little longer than anticipated.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, cant wait to see the Halloween recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know a lot of people affected by that bay bridge mishap! totally sucked! I used to commute from the east bay to sf! I miss it. I just moved to LA

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!