Monday, November 30, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

One of the first things I do after Thanksgiving is decorate for Christmas!

Just wanted to share a few photos of what has been done so far:

Penguins are a theme in my house


some glitter ornaments in my milk glass


My nativity was a gift from my parents from Sicily, made by the same company that makes the nativity for the Vatican every year


my holiday table at the moment..pointsetta table cloth with gold accents





and of course my tree!(which I did not notice was so lopsided until I looked at this picture!)
Did you ladies decorate over the weekend??





4 comments:

  1. i haven't decorated yet...but tonight i am with my little sisters!!

    loving that nativity! that is so special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it - especially the penguin! We did some decorating this weekend, but we are going to cut our tree in a few weekends... I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!