Monday, November 23, 2009

Jimmy Choo for H&M- a week later




Originally, I was going to wait on line for the collection..until the Friday night before, I was going out to dinner with my family and people we're already lining up. No thank you.
I read on a fashion blog that all of the NY stores were getting a restock, so Saturday I strolled into the Beverly Center, and out I came with my two finds:



There were still TONS of shoes( only under a size 9) but overall, I was quite happy, since these were two of the three items I wanted if I was waiting in line(the thigh high boots were the other)
So, I think I may have a new 25th bday dress!


4 comments:

  1. LOVE the dress! So glad you got what you wanted!!!

    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is fabulous!!!!! loove the color of the clutch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress kicks so much ass! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is gorgeous! the only shoes that i really wanted were the thigh high ones too:)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!