Monday, November 16, 2009

Pillow Talk

On Saturday, my sister in law and I traveled out about an hour to the Trina Turk outlet. Twice a year they have these crazy sample sales that nothing is over 75.00. Besides a black blazer, black shorts, cotton bow top and navy pencil skirt all for 25.00 each, a bathing suit top for 5.00, I scored these amazing polka dot pillow:


for 10.00 each! I am so excited. The outlet never gets her housewares, so I was beyond estatic. I can't wait for them to live on my black futon in my office/guest bedroom

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what great finds- those pillows are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Trina! Where is her outlet at? How amazing! Super fabulous pillows! Great find! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What awesome deals, I love those pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! That is so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is crazy! Can I come next time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really love those pillows.

    Such a great color palette.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!