Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So True...and Halloween

Photobucket


I have to say I agree with almost everything on this list...other than the one about The Mighty Ducks, that movie still rocks; although, I do often wonder what Emilio Estevez is up to...

Here is a pic of me from Halloween...At work, all the assistants in the group I work for dressed up as the Pink Ladies, and the Financial Advisors were the T-Birds. I don't have any pics to post, but I promise it was super cute!

Photobucket


My last minute Nancy Drew costume I put together at 7pm on Halloween night, after rummaging through my closet

4 comments:

  1. I love the Nancy Drew costume!! And I TOTALLY agree with that list...growing up is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your costume was adorable!! that is such a great idea!!!!

    and i love that list...hilarious and TOO TRUE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nancy drew...what a clever idea!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!