Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holiday Gift Guide Under 100



Holiday Shopping is in full swing, and if you're like me, you want to get your loved ones the best gifts possible, without spending everything you've worked so hard all year to save.


I've complied a Recession friendly list to get you through the holiday season-or maybe sneak a gift in for yourself!



For your mom, aunt, older sister, stylish grandma:








For your trendy best friend, hip cousin, or teenage sister:


Babooshka studded turban head wrap: price 18.00

For the new homeowner:

Dabney Lee Monogram Placemats: price 40.00

For the man in your life:


Brooks Brothers Satin Rib Guard Tie: price 79.00


For the bookwarm who refuses to switch to a kindle bc they love how books look on the shelves:




Ruban Toledo designed version of Jane Austin's Pride and Prejudice: price 16.00




For the interior design lover:




For the sports fanatic:


NFL Legacy Tumblers Set of 2- price 19.99



For the newly engaged or married couple:


Monogram Wine Glasses Set of Four: price 40.00

For the office secret santa present:









And finally, if money were no object


J.Crew Collection Sherling Jacket: price-2,500


Hope this list helps! I know I will be picking up a few items for friends and family!!









3 comments:

  1. I love love love the Jonathan Adler Ornament!!! I wish my boo would buy me the sherling jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love love that J Crew sweater!!! too bad I already have a new Michael Kors watch and a Chanel bag on my wish list!!!! Maybe next year! Good blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Voluspa candles so much! And can I please have that JCrew Jacket...thank you!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!