As 2009 comes to a close, we thought we would see how we did with our resolutions from last year:
- Save Money-- we can both say we need to work on this big time. It was hard considering at one point we both had lost our jobs, but this just goes to show you saving and planning is even more important than ever
- Be healthier-- now, this one we def achieved. Collectively, we lost over 65 pounds this year and look forward to maintaining and continuing our healthy lifestyle
- Stop dwelling on the past and holding on-I think that this is something to continue working on, but have really "edited" relationship this year--I know, edit is harsh word to use, but we are getting to that age that maintaining party relationships or being with people who only bring you down is too harmful. Sometimes, you just need to cut the negativity out
- Go on more dates-we accomplished this, but need to continue this in 2010...maybe we'll edit this to go on more meaningful dates
- Keep in better contact with family and friends-we think we did this satisfactory, but want to continue to do this. I think I am bringing back snail mail in 2010. Who doesn't love a letter just because
- Go to church more-we both failed. miserably. We probably went to church less in 2009 than ever before.
- Dress more Euro- we incorporated some euro flair into our lives, but are going to work on defining a personal style in 2010
How about you ladies? Did you accomplish your resolutions in 2009? Are any moving into the new decade?