Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sherlock Holmes


Other than the holidays, the other great thing about this time of the year are all the great movies that are coming out on Christmas Day. I will be with my family all day (probably the entire weekend) for Christmas, but once family time is over, I plan on heading to the movies and watching Sherlock Holmes. I have been eagerly waiting for this movie to come out, and I cannot wait until I can finally see it--there is a great cast, and the trailers look amazing.

P.S. how fabulous does Rachel McAdams look at the London premiere?

8 comments:

  1. Funny, I just talked about this movie. Unfortunately, I have to wait a bit longer until I get to watch it. It won't come out over here until end of January. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see this! And she does look gorg! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am dying to see this. i seriously can't wait. it's gonna be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a good film! Rachel is a true beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeek i cant wait to see this either! it's out boxing day over here in the UK - so excited!! plus Rachel is fast becoming one of my fave actresses, she's so stunning too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have such a crush on Rachel McAdams.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her dress, and I'm kinda excited for this movie too!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!