Thursday, December 31, 2009
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
- Save Money-- we can both say we need to work on this big time. It was hard considering at one point we both had lost our jobs, but this just goes to show you saving and planning is even more important than ever
- Be healthier-- now, this one we def achieved. Collectively, we lost over 65 pounds this year and look forward to maintaining and continuing our healthy lifestyle
- Stop dwelling on the past and holding on-I think that this is something to continue working on, but have really "edited" relationship this year--I know, edit is harsh word to use, but we are getting to that age that maintaining party relationships or being with people who only bring you down is too harmful. Sometimes, you just need to cut the negativity out
- Go on more dates-we accomplished this, but need to continue this in 2010...maybe we'll edit this to go on more meaningful dates
- Keep in better contact with family and friends-we think we did this satisfactory, but want to continue to do this. I think I am bringing back snail mail in 2010. Who doesn't love a letter just because
- Go to church more-we both failed. miserably. We probably went to church less in 2009 than ever before.
- Dress more Euro- we incorporated some euro flair into our lives, but are going to work on defining a personal style in 2010
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Monday, December 28, 2009
Here is our list of the top ten red carpet looks from 2009:
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Cute little Swedish Santas
Blurry, but pretty lights
Monday, December 21, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Other than the holidays, the other great thing about this time of the year are all the great movies that are coming out on Christmas Day. I will be with my family all day (probably the entire weekend) for Christmas, but once family time is over, I plan on heading to the movies and watching Sherlock Holmes. I have been eagerly waiting for this movie to come out, and I cannot wait until I can finally see it--there is a great cast, and the trailers look amazing.
P.S. how fabulous does Rachel McAdams look at the London premiere?
Monday, December 14, 2009
I love that their list is an incorporation of the trivial(#4 start a dance party in a public place) to life changing events(#87 Pay off our parents mortgage)
Friday, December 11, 2009
We thought we would end the year and our series with a little interview with us!
We really haven't answered personal questions on the blog much, so we thought you may like to learn a little more about us!
Why did you start blogging?
We started blogging out of boredom really. When we worked together and were on gchat for 8 hours a day, we would constantly be sending each other blogs, articles, websites and clothes we loved. We thought it might be fun to start our own! The name was quite easy to think of..in college, one night after a few too many cocktails, we were having a slumber party and somehow before falling asleep, one of us said "Sweet" and the other responded "Nothings" before going to bed and since then, when were chatting or texting before bed, we always end our convos like that. We thought it would be such a fitting title for the blog..a look into all of the sweet nothings that fill our life!
What are you current favorite:
S:Even though it's not a single, I am obsessed with John Mayer's "Assassin"
D: The Cast of Glee singing "Last Christmas"
S:London, no question about it...other than San Francisco, it has got to be my favorite place on the planet.
D: I am dying to go to Croatia..can it be a favorite if you have never been?
S:cheesy reality TV...I'm so excited "Real Housewives of Orange County" is back, and now that "Jersey Shore" has started on MTV, I have hours of entertainment for lazy Sundays.
S:the fact that people actually read our blog still amazes me...and that fact that we have managed to keep it up, and continue to get more followers is amazing!
D: The relationships with other bloggers! I don't know if this sounds lame, but I honestly feel like I have made this network of friends from around the country..we all know so much about each others lives and passions, it's hard not to think we're all BFF!
What are your goals for 2010:
What is currently inspiring you right now?
Any final thoughts?
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Here is my ensemble:
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
I have always loved John Mayer, his lyrics, guitar, and smooth voice and the perfect combination in my book; recently my room mate picked up his latest album "Battle Studies," and I am nothing short of obsessed. I play it in the car, on repeat in the office, and when I get home from work. It's been a long time since I've fallen in love with a CD at first listen, but this album, is well worth the money, and the time out of the day to listen.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
Happy Friday dolls! A few weeks ago I posted a feather bday dress option from Theory
Target has a cheaper alternative..not quite as feathery, but minus a zero so I think it does the job