Thursday, January 21, 2010

Decorating the Apartment

Last night, my roommate and I decided we were ready to decorate. After being in the apartment since the end of October, we got sick of looking at blank walls. We put up pictures in the hallways, living room, and kitchen...and once we put up our decal, we realized it looked like an awkward tattoo on the wall. I promise I'll put up pics of the place one we have our shelves up, and a couple more photos...boring post for today, but wanted to give you all a little update of my apartment.

3 comments:

  1. Exciting- post pics of your handy work soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You are making me muy muy excited to decorate our humble abode!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like this picture :) it's cute and clever!

    can't wait to see what you two come up with!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!