Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday dolls! Any exciting plans for this last weekend in January(can you believe it!?!)
Hopefully, I can snag my dad and drag him over to the condo to do some work this weekend ( there should be an amazing kelly green DIY to share!) since there is no football!
Here are some posts we just loved around the blogs this week:

watch this amazing Save the Date

All of these etsy items are for Haiti Relief( ps..go dl all the songs on itunes from the telethon..Justin Timberlake's Hallelujah is breathtaking)

Another fabulous Target collaboration

Loving these business cards

Charming Charms

Natalia Vodinova for Etam

6 comments:

  1. Love the shot of the shoes! I can't believe it's the end of January either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pro Bowl is on though Sweetie! I think your dad might want to watch that! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weekend I get to see my hubby!! I am super excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay! Hope Dad comes over and helps you do a little project! Exciting to see it! Tell him he can't disapoint the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the DIY!! I will be celebrating my last weekend in my twenties (EEK) this weekend! Holy cow! Have a great gals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG... Justin Timberlake's performance of Hallelujah made me cry! I love that song anyway, and he did such a good job with it.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!