Monday, January 11, 2010

How I Met Your Mother 100th Episode: Suits vs Girls


Tonight is the 100th episode of one of our favorite shows, How I Met Your Mother, complete with musical numbers and a rumored appearance by Tim Gunn.




For me, this season hasn't been as fabulous as the rest( mostly to the failed Robin/Barney relationship in my opinion) but I am hopeful the show will get back on track

Rachel Bilson also begins her stint as a guest star( is she the mother?)


Her and Ted are just adorable together!!

I'm excited to see what tonight's episode holds, and watching this show is one of my favorite ways to unwind after a long Monday

8 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to tonight for this sole reason! I love this show! :) And I'm crossing my fingers that Rachel is the mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this show. I can't wait to watch the episode, I had to record it on my DVR since I wasn't home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I haven't seen it yet, but will do in a few hours! :) Can't wait to watch it!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished season two and loved it so much! Currently watching season three of dexter and then on to season two of himym. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to stop watching Zeroes... I mean Heroes and get on this band wagon! I adore all the people that play on this show and love that they are doing a musical number :) I guess it's time to break down and buy the other seasons on DVD and get into this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for using this blog.Your blog is very nice.I love How i met your mother show and i recorded all those episodes that i hadn't seen someday.I liked all the characters who played on this show and also i liked their music.If you want to watch How i met your mother online then you can visit link and entertain yourself.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!