Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Looking back on the decade




I can't believe 2009 is over and we have finished a decade in the 2000s...In order to celebrate, I thought I would take a look back at what I have done in the last ten years...

I graduated from 8th grade, high school, and college
I have worked in 2 "real world" jobs post college graduation
Made amazing friends, and lost some (not so great ones) along the way
Traveled around the world; some highlights include: London, Poland, Ireland
Witnessed history on 9/11/01
Lost grandparents
Been maid of Honor in my sister's wedding
Become an auntie
Moved into my own apartment with my best friend from grammar school
Celebrated two major birthdays in two fabulous places (18th in Warsaw, and 21st in Vegas)
Started this blog with one of my best friends

Overall, I would say the first ten years of the 2000s have been wonderful, and I can't wait to see what the next ten hold...
I hope everyone had an amazing (and safe) new year, and you all have had a great 10 years to reflect back on, and think of all your amazing times, and appreciate all that you have experienced.

4 comments:

  1. you did so many great things!!! what a wonderful year for you :)

    i hope that 2010 is just as wonderful or better for you!!

    happy Tuesday!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these list not so fun!? Can't wait to see what the future holds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! That is quite the range of things! I love it :) May the next decade be just as awesome for the both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to make one of these lists, I am so inspired by yours!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!