Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tourist in my own city

Yesterday, my sister, nephew and I spent the day being tourists in Fisherman's Wharf, it was a pretty gloomy day, but we had a great time...

...trying on silly hats & glasses...


...jumping in puddles...

...dancing with the robot street performers (to Taylor Swift)...


(at the start of Pier 39)

(the few sea lions left)

(Alcatraz in the background)
(my Logi Bear LOVED this statue)
...and taking typical tourist-y pictures...

I hope everyone had a great (three-day) weekend!

P.s. I don't know if you've heard, but the sea lions are disappearing--and possibly ending up in Oregon?

9 comments:

  1. I love taking time to explore my own city! Your nephew is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been far to long since I have been to SF. We'll totally have to venture that way for a weekend trip soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great time. I miss our sea lions, so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's super cute!!!! :) Oh and I miss SF so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to check out my own city more! I think it's something we all forget to do when we live there. Looks like you had a great time - I love his little hat, aw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, your nephew is so cute! I love that he doesn't smile in pictures, ironically. Makes him look like a little model.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and these photos are great!! I live about an hour from SF and should most definitely do some touristy things. Looks like you had an amazing time and I love love your boots... where did you get them if you don't mind me asking??!! LOVE!! xo

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!