Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Friday: Look of the Week

Happy Friday dolls!
My life would be complete if I owned this chevron dior number. Only 4,800 dollars. In that case, I'll take two.


also, I(Danielle) opened an ebay account to sell my old designer duds that have been sitting in the closet. Check it out..my motto is get rid of it..so prices are cheap...there are even some j. crew pieces with tags still on!

What are you ladies up to this weekend..I'm off to staples center in my favorite cowboy boots to see Brad Paisley!


5 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love this dress!
    If only I had the boobs to pull it off.. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff on ebay! I'm just not crazy about that dress, the deep V with my cleavage and the mini, I would definitely be showing too much. I think you have to be smaller up top to pull off that look....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle if you are getting two then send one my way!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to sell some of my designer jeans that don't fit too well any more, I am just holding on to the fact that they may fit again!!!

    Have fun at the concert!!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!