Thursday, March 11, 2010

back from Vegas...in transition

I'm back from Vegas, unfortunately the cold I had before I left decided to stick with me...I thought i would share some pics with you from my trip.



me Dancing

All the Girls
taken with the best iPhone app (photo booth plus)

I have been trying to figure out some things in my life recently, and last night I took a big step...please keep me in your thoughts, and hope that everything works out the way it should, and I promise to keep you updated as I find out what is happening.

3 comments:

  1. I was in Vegas this past weekend for a girls trip...definitely a transition being back! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an awesome girls weekend away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thoughts. thoughts. you're in my thoughts......
    xo, katie

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!