Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nursery Rhymes

Lately I have been obsessed with nurseries. No, I am not preggers(or anywhere NEAR THAT...though I do have baby names all ready to go when that happens)

Here are some images I have been loving:


Butterfly lamp from Caitlin Wilson designs

Loving the headboard Marianne is using in a clients home

The following images are from Kenziepoo...
love the elephant theme for a little boys room

chic, modern rocking chairs

Butterfly Roman Shades and hot pink rug

and a fabulous inspiration board from Little Green Notebook

4 comments:

  1. I love the clean lines and crispness of the rooms. Even with the giraffe walking across the wall, or the forest of trees on the wall, there is a simplicity there to each of these rooms and I love it! Well done indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great, have just been up and down your blog, between the banner up top, and the about me description...have a big smile on. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. I'm not pregnant either but I am dreaming for the day I can decorate a nursery. The endless possibilities of colors and just fun! Love that striped chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where on earth did you find a frame for the elephant poster. i have the same one and have had the hardest time finding a reasonably priced frame to fit it.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!