Sorry ladies, today I'm going to vent. We try to keep everything upbeat and peppy over here at sweet nothings, but sometimes you just have to let loose. Here's a little insight into who I am..I'm a planner and I over analyze everything. I am the epitome of a left brained person. So I have spent the weekend analyzing everything from the guys, to my parents and their need for me to call everytime I am ever going anywhere, to my friendships, to how I'm no where near where I want to be at 25. Good times.
Anyways, sometimes your just need to let it all out. So here are ten things that are really making me want to cry lately:
- Do guys ever grow up? Or no matter if they're 25 or 35 tell you what you want to hear and then don't follow through
- I get headaches after I drink a glass of wine now. I love wine. It sucks.
- Finding your dream dress on sale, only in sizes that won't ever ever fit
- I have NO idea where my ipod is
- It seems to only rain on the weekends, when all I want to do is go play
- Living 5 hours away from my best friends. If I lived close, we'd be having this discussion with cocktails and snuggles, not over gchat
- I don't have a puppy
- There is no unsend button on emails, texts, and facebook messages
- My love of travel is hindered by my lack of funds
- Team USA losing in overtime to Canada yesterday
Sorry to vent, hopefully this week will pan out better or it's going to be a long one, but these Alexander Wang shoes make it a little better