Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sexy Little Things

Nothing gives me more confidence than knowing that under my fabulous clothes, I have just as fabulous underpinnings. Even if no one is going to see them, I always try when I can to match under my clothes. The little extra effort is for a truly put together look

Here are some recent pretties I have been lusting after:

from Forever 21:



From topshop:



And I scooped up this little number to avoid getting pinched next week from Victoria Secret:
Where do you buy your sexy little things?



2 comments:

  1. Cute selections! I have been trying to put more effort into my underthings this past year. I love those little Vicki Secret lacies. I may just have to copy you and purchase them as well!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!