Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Glee



So excited Glee was back last night. I loved that they sang a Lionel Richie song (I don't know what it is but I love me so Lionel). I thought last night was a great episode...I'm can't wait to see how the season plays out. What did you think of last night's episode? Are you all as excited as I am? Danielle is lucky enough to be going to the Glee concert next month, unfortunately I already have plans and can't make it down to LA to join here.

ps-how hilarious was Sue Sylvester's "Vogue"?

4 comments:

  1. I didn't see it but I wish I had!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh i've only seen a couple of episodes and LOVED it. My friends are obsessed!! i guess i need to get on it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I missed it! I'm so bad with keeping up with t.v shows. I really need Tivo to keep me organized! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never watched GLEE - thinking I may start! :)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!