Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Friday: Kentucky Derby Bound!

Hello lovies! I am in Kentucky at the Derby for my daddy's surprise bday celebration! I will have full updated when I return, including his reaction to seeing 12 people at the airport when he thought him and my mom were just going to Vegas. Hopefully the weather continues to hold up, so we can enjoy our mint julips in the sun with our big hats!!

Hope you all enjoy your first weekend in May(seriously 2010, sllllllooooooooowwwww down!)

8 comments:

  1. That is great! Happy Birthday to your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... I am so, so, so jealous! I just wrote a big post about the derby today... going to the derby is definitely on my bucket list... have a fantastic time and take lots of pictures for those of us watching from the sidelines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time... my BF is there for the Derby! I wish I could have gone...there is always next year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great surprise! Have so much fun! Can't wait to see the pics of your weekend away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a blast! Happy b-day to your daddy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun surprise and weekend for your Dad! You'll surely have an amazing weekend.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!