Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Friday...when did it become April?!?

Happy Friday kittens. Can you believe it is april?! Any fun plans?? Tonight is my daddy's 50th birthday, so we will be doing a family celebration(with more surprises coming later in the month...shhhhh)


Here is what we're loving this week:

Hello Kitty Wine..my life is complete
Romantic Bedtime stories
My first place after college still doesn't look like this
Charelston Fashion Week..who knew so preppy chic
A peek inside Milly's chic studio
Scooping up this print for my gallery wall



4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your daddy!! Have the best weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday wishes to your Dad! I love that its April, I just wish the spring rain would come another weekend. Wishing you a blessed Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, Birthday wishes to daddy! Happy Friday ....and Easter weekend

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!