Monday, April 19, 2010

True Blood..worth the time commitment?

This weekend I started watching some of season One of True Blood on demand. Maybe I'm missing something, but it's ok...not quite as epic as I had heard. Do you ladies watch it? Did it totally pick up in season 2 and I should stick it out? Or if vampires aren't my thing(Which they most def are not) should I just stick to Entourage and Big Love?

But I will say, if there are more shirtless episodes with this guy, I may be hooked..o.m.g.
And our giveaway winner is Allison from Smart and Sassy with Sprinkles! Thanks to everyone who entered..we should have another fun one coming up this summer(and to anyone who can get the random.org widget into my posts...I'd really appreciate that advice..I cant't seem to ever get it done right!)

7 comments:

  1. Oh my god - watch it! Stick it out. I promise you'll be hooked. :) And yes, there's LOTS of shirtless Jason Stackhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first few episodes the acting is kind of off for some reason, but trust me it gets a lot better. Season 2 is so good! and Jason is naked pretty much every episode (which bothers me because his face looks just like my brother.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stick with it!! jason stackhouse isn't the only candy dish you'll start wanting to dip your fingers into.
    definitely keep watching. it's addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didnt get hooked until the season 1 finale and now i want more! but im not into vamps either and the first 4 episodes were sort of a struggle. ps, you will see jason naked in almost every.single.episode! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's totally worth the commitment. I am so not into vampires but this series I cannot get enough of. Love the slutty bro! I couldn't get into the books, but I am really excited for season three!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely need to start with season 1, episode 1. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am willing to bet my daughter has caught an episode or two. I hope you are having a fabulous week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!