Monday, May 17, 2010

An Education

This weekend I finally got around to renting An Education with Carey Mulligan and Peter Sarsgard




If you have not seen this movie I highley recommend it! The acting, the fashion, everything is amazing.



Carey Mulligan has star power that is going to stick forever..not to mention great style. Though I really hated the Miu Miu she wore to the Met Ball, she already has made up for it while premiering Wall Street 2 in Cannes

Arriving in Prada

At a Press Conference in RM Roland Mouret

At the premier in Azzaro


10 comments:

  1. I really liked the film, too! It was the first time I'd ever seen Carey M act and I thought she was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation, I will be sure to netflix this film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED An Education. The fashion, the soundtrack, everything was fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore her with her short blonde pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to watch it stat! Currently at home is The September Issue. Goal is to watch it tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not seen it yet but now I will!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved that movie. And her too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That movie WAS good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just reminded me...I am dying to see this film! Need to check my quew!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this show! I could watch it over and over.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!