Thursday, May 6, 2010

Healthy Choice

It's May which means it's officially time to get my butt into gear, and get ready for my bathing suits--my biggest problem is I love to eat and hate the gym, so I need to start by eating better, and work my way into working out (any tips to motivate me appreciated!). My coworkers are going through the same thing, and the other day one of them sent me a site with Weight Watchers recipes. Now, I have never done Weight Watchers, but I know people who have that have lost a lot of weight, so I figured I would give it a try.



I made this on Tuesday night and it was delicious! I ate the left overs with a whole wheat tortilla, and lettuce tossed in balsamic for lunch on Wednesday and the flavors were still there. Everything on the site looks delish, and she posts calories, serving size, and Weight Watchers points with each post.

6 comments:

  1. yum, i love shrimp, looks so simple!! weight watchers is amazing. anything that helps balance the diet, without eliminating carbs and wine completely, is fine by me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great. I am going to send it to hubs (since he does the cooking).

    I found motivation through my competitive side. I challenged a friend to a friendly little game, gaining points every time we work out and eat a healthy meal. I have lost 4 lbs. since we started a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks delicious; I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh i should join weight watchers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across this, it looks so good

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!