Monday, May 24, 2010

I am a Total Gleek

I am super lucky to have a godmother that works for Fox, and she always is able to hook it up for me when there are awesome events. The Glee concert was above and beyond. We were lucky to score 5th row seats, sitting next to Judd Apatow and his daughters, Ben Barnes, and Lisa Rinna and her kids(fyi..her lips don't look bad in person!)

These Glee kids are the hardest working actors in show biz right now. The concert was non-stop, and it has me really excited for the last few episodes of this season.

Here are a few pictures from my favorite performances

Bad Romance

Lady is a Tramp
It's my Life/Confessions

Jump

Like a Prayer

Somebody to Love

10 comments:

  1. Holy cow - 5th row!! That's sooo amazing and I'm so jealous! Thanks for sharing the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so lame....i still have yet to "glee". feel like i'm missing a major rite of passage. looks bonkers fun though. i would have danced on rinna's lips!

    thank you for the dress compliments....http://goodniteirene.wordpress.com/2010/05/18/sultry-nights/
    you asked for details. oh dear. seriously it's so old, and i think i bought it at rite aid or somewhere awful like that. BUT the belt is new!! i just got the belt at anthropologie, and i've been throwing it literally on everything to update my wardrobe. {i guess it worked}.
    kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm so jealous I love that show. You are so right they are the hardest workers in show biz. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Glee and proud of it! I hope you enjoyed the show x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh you are sooo lucky!! :)
    These photos are great, I hope you had a WONDERFUL time at their show!! (I'm sure you did...how could you not?! :)
    *total Gleek here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit, I am not on the "Glee" Wagon but my husband is, as is our youngest Son and his Girlfriend. I am going to share the pictures with them that you posted, I know they will be so thrilled!!! The couple times I have seen the show, I ask myself why don't I watch this? The talent is amazing. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What?!?!?!? You are so lucky!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bad romance rendition was sooo good, I had my little hands clasped to my cheeks the whole time ! <3 All my love, Lily

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!