Monday, May 10, 2010

Little Lizzie McGuire no Longer

We're big Hilary Duff fans over here. In college, Sara and myself and my roommate Cassie would often have the Lizzie McGuire movie on in the background and the soundtrack playing in the car. Lame, we know, but we loved it. Trust us when we say its the best thing to put on drunk coming home from Oasis(those were the days Sara)

Publish Post
Anyways, little lizzie is all grown up(with a gorg fiance and huge rock on her hang) and with her, her style has evolved as well. Whenever I see pictures of her, I always think her makeup and look is flawless.

Here are some makeup looks I love:



She's a disney starlet who seemed to actually make it out ok(take note miss Lohan)

10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Hilary Duff! It doesn't hurt that she has flawless skin! I would never be able to pull off that first look with the red lips, but it looks amazing on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the Lizzie McGuire Movie is definitely a guilty pleasure favorite for me! Yes, couldn't agree with you more, her make-up look is effortless and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does have a natural beauty to her...loved her on Gossip Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and you had me at the Frenchie in glasses. I have two. Now I need to go find some glasses to put on them. They're going to love that(!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! my college roommate and i went to see that movie at the theater because we knew a guy who worked there and got us in for free.

    totally had college flashbacks when i watched it a couple weeks ago. hilary is still so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that Hillary. She is so cute and her style is definitely darling. I am so glad that she didn't go down the Lindsay Lohan path....I also watched Beauty and the Briefcase a few weeks ago....awful but loved her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love her! and her style is always perfect. love the outfits and makeup, always cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm VERY excited to come across fellow Lizzie McGuire lovers. I mean what can top that musical number in the Colosseum?

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!