Friday, May 21, 2010

May in the Bag: Leslie of A Blonde Ambition

We are so excited to have Leslie of A Blonde Ambition, as our May In The Bag. Leslie is a fabulous southern girl and has a blog filled with so many pretty things, when we discovered it we sat and devoured it for hours.

Well first off, I’m so excited to be the “In the Bag” blogger for the month of May! I think the whole concept for this post series is just genius.

So here goes. First, a few facts:

Type: Miu Miu-inspired satchel from Shop Suey Boutique

Color: Black (because it’s slimming, ya’ll ; )

Weight: 1,000 pounds


…and in it, resides

-Freaking Huge Wad of Keys: I’ll be honest, I’m not even sure I know what all of these keys are for. Plus I have a ton of those remote control thingys for the various gates I park behind for work, at my casa, etc. My keys probably contribute to ½ the total weight of my purse.

-iPhone: My iPhone=the center of my universe. This baby functions as my iPod, camera, planner, calculator and primary lifeline to the modern world. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I never put this thing down. I would try to break the addiction, but I know my efforts would be unsuccessful. Love, love my iPhone.

-Ginormous sunglasses: These are my current faves, a retro-inspired pair from Francesca’s. They not only block out the sun on those painful post-Martini Night mornings, but they also look super cute with just about any outfit.

-Make-up: I’m a southern girl to the core when it comes to make-up and hair; I never leave the house without putting on at least mascara and lip gloss. I mean, you never know when Bradley Cooper might be lurking in the frozen food isle the market, right? So I’m always armed and ready with a few make-up essentials:

Laura Mercier Compact in Translucent

Sephora lipgloss in Rosy Glow

Stella by Stella McCartney perfume

Fiberwiig mascara in Black

NARS blush in Orgasm

-Water: I always keep a bottle in my purse (preferably Fiji or Smart Water) because I’m a thirsty girl.

-A Book: I try to always have a book on hand to keep myself occupied while waiting for meetings, getting my hair done, etc. Currently, I’m loving The Gospel According to Coco Chanel by Karen Karbo.

-Eyeglasses- I’ll be honest, my vision sucks. And on days when my contacts feel like sandpaper, I turn to my nerd glasses. And I really love my L.V. case.

So that’s my bag in a nutshell.

Thanks again to Sweet Nothings for letting me do this month’s honors!

Be blessed, lovelies-

Leslie


3 comments:

  1. What a great look inside! I wish that purse and its contents were mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot bag, 1000 lbs or not its hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute handbag!! I'm also fairly certain that I've got nothing but old candy wrappers and hairballs in mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!