Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Red Carpet Round up: The Met Ball

Best Dressed goes to model Jessica Stam....I am loving everything about her look..hair, vintage Bulgari jewels..it all!

I cannot find anywhere who she was wearing! I will say vintage until otherwise noted..
update...she is wearing Rachel Roy

Jessica Stam in Rachel Roy

Lindsey Vonn in Tory Burch

Camille Belle in Jason Wu


Nicole Richie in Marc Jacobs

Blake Lively in Marchesa( minus your tan..honey this is just bad)

Kristin Bell in DVF

Zoe Saldana in Calvin Klein

Emma Watson in Burberry

Sienna Miller in Pucci

7 comments:

  1. Love the dresses this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gowns, love the colors, the Tory Burch (one of my daughter's fav designer's) this woman would have made the dress look better if she would have done her hair up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille Belle looks stunning! The red is incredible on her. And as much as I love Blake Lively...her tan is too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burberry, ahhhhh. Gorgeous dresses! This is always one of my favorite events to see pictures from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought Blake's Marchesa was SO gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristin Bell's dress is lovely & interesting ♥

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!