Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rediscovering Music

“Music does bring people together. It allows us to experience the same emotions. People everywhere are the same in heart and spirit.”


"Music is forever; music should grow and mature with you, following you right on up until you die." ~Paul Simon

I finally got around to completely cleaning out my old room at my parents place (I officially moved out in October) over the weekend, and I found a cd that I made my first year at college...the cd has been on repeat since finding it, it's been so fun flashing back and reflecting on all the memories and great times in college...even though I'm not a huge country fan "Night's I can't Remember (with friends I never forget)" and "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" will always take me back to the days of getting ready for basketball games and lacrosse parties.

6 comments:

  1. I love listening to old mix cd's from my first year away...brings back so many memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love listening to old tunes that "take you back"? Ahhh memories...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love the sign..its so truee!! i try to keep as many songs on my ipod so i can reminisce randomly while listening to it

    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. music nostalgia, fun!!
    yes the election has been soap opera like, finally done, let's see what happens now...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, Love "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off". So great. I have a few of those CD's...perhaps I will pop one in and let it take me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. isn't it amazing how music can take u back to a time in your life so vividly...i love listening to music that reminds me of school! reminds me of fun, simple times

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!