Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Taking a break


Hi loves. I know Danielle and I took a little break a few weeks ago, but I seem to have been in some what of a funk as of late, and I think I need to extend my break a little longer. At the moment I don't know how long it will last, but I have been feeling a little unmotivated, and I need to figure out some things I have going on. It has nothing to do with anything friendship-wise between Danielle and I, I just need some time for myself to reflect and have some "me" time...

6 comments:

  1. I'm just coming back from one and still not fully recharged. Enjoy your break. I hope it's good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally understandable - we all need one sometime. blogging should be fun!

    catch you when you return :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Understand completely : ) Get some rest and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be missed! Enjoy your time and come back when you are ready! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand completely, we all need a break sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ill miss you! take care, babe.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!