Monday, July 12, 2010

Unabasheldy Prep

Have you ladies discovered the amazing preppy street style blog, unabashedly prep? It is this amazing collection of extremely stylish men and women across America, who just exude preppy chicness. I'll let you in on a little secret..I have a weakness for preppy guys. Like I melt. When I was at the Kentucky Derby, I literally would just stare at all the gorgeous men, clad in their pink shirts and seersucker. I died.

Here are a few of my favorite looks:







I am totally going to recreate the first look this fall..J' adore.

8 comments:

  1. I like the first, the shoes and bag are great, darling jacket in the 4th picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm addicted to UP. they also have fantastic downloadable playlists.
    happy monday!
    love,
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love prep too, I will have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally DIED for that first outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the prep.

    love love love.

    miss your face.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. just checked this out and found a new love! thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!