Friday, August 20, 2010

August In the Bag: Starfish & Sundresses

I am so excited to have the fabulous Lindsey of Starfish and Sundresses over to play for this month's in the bag...seriously, this series is not helping my handbag obsession..at all!


Hi Sweet Nothings readers! Danielle was brave enough to ask me to share the contents of my purse with you all. Hope you don't mind the mess!
Lets start with the bag. I'm currently carrying a Foley+Corinna Mid City bag. I love all the zippered compartments, they're great for the little extras I always seem to be lugging around!
Clockwise from the left:
  • Kate Spade agenda--love the Bella Foster artwork this year!
  • Stray pair of vintage crystal clip on earrings-- a bargain $2 find
  • Car keys/house+office keys
  • Kate Spade card case-- a Christmas gift from my sister
  • Blackberry aka my lifeline ha!
  • Tomato red Kate Spade wallet--are you noticing a pattern here?
  • NARS blush/bronzer duo in Orgasm/Laguna
  • Stila lip glaze-- Love these! I ask for a set every Christmas
  • Hair tie
  • Essie nailpolish
  • Nook--birthday present from the fam and the newest edition to my bag

Hope you enjoyed a little peek into my life. Thanks so much to Danielle for inviting me to participate!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks again for letting me play :) Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her Foley+Corinna mid city tote- I seriously stalk these whenever I see them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this series on your blog. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love starfish and sundresses. Thanks for the great blog.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!