Monday, September 20, 2010

Fellow blogger crush: 9 to 5 chic

I ABSOLUTELY adore the style blog 9-5 chic . A lot of the style blogs I come across are of fashion writers or bloggers, or people with pretty non traditional jobs. I don't know about you, but I work in corporate America, and if I walked into the office for my Monday morning meeting in scalloped leather shorts and a see-through blouse and knee socks-as fabulous as it may be-that would prob be my last meeting.

Anh knows my pain! She has the same problem and does not work in "the industry"-she works in a serious setting yet is able express how fashion forward she is at the office, and posts her great weekend style as well. She mixes high and low, investing in key pieces and picking up trendy items at H&M, Forever and other stores so not to break the bank.

Here are some of my favorite looks as of late:



Rachel Rachel Roy blazer
Zac Posen for Target skirt
Ferregamo belt
and
Gap tank and flats( can't see)

Urban Outfitters shirt
Forever 21 shorts
Banana Republic necklace
H&M hat
Ran &Bone wedges
Chanel bag


Rachel Rachel Roy top
Missoni trousers
Roberto Cavalli shoes
Madwell necklaces
Chanel bag



Zara dress
Urban Outfitters belt
Chanel bag
Loubs



Jcrew jewerly
Dolce and Gabanna skirt
H&M shirt
Chanel bag
and Emporio Armani heels(not shown)

10 comments:

  1. Love it! She definitely seems very fashionable and classy, I like how she mixing some high-priced items with lower-end.

    Will be checking out her blog for sure!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the zara dress
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah scalloped leather shorts :p

    i think i found a new fave blog, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love her style and her mix of high/low fashion! The chambray shirt w/ floral skirt is my fave. Dressing up and expressing yourself through fashion is definitely a perk of working in "the industry," but my sister is an attorney and always finds ways to spruce up her office look. Once you have a good sense of style (like yourself), you can rock any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love her style and follow her blog! So chic and put together, yet still playful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found her blog last week and was browsing the archives for at least an hour. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sold!!! dying over that last one. honey-child you need to start photographing your 9-5 get ups too. i'm sure you pretty up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omigosh, thank you so much for this! =)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!