Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gaga for Goyard


I LOVE Goyard totes. I currently have two St. Louis totes, and am contemplating a third...I am obsessed, I know..

I have the navy like Diane Kruger(minus the stripes and monogram)


and I managed to also scoop up the pink like LeAnn Rimes as well


I have been noticing more and more being drawn to incorporating Osborn and Little's wallpaper into my home to bring a little Goyard into my decor as well




Thanks to the ever fabulous Furbish Studio, we can all have a little Goyard, and not break the bank..these fabulous Goyard bowls are new in her shop
and for 7.00, I will be scooping up handfuls of these bowls for my self and friends to give as gifts...goyards for everyone..thanks Jamie!

7 comments:

  1. lucky lucky you! I was between the Goyard or LV neverfull-i went with the LV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealousssssssssssssss!!! Next time, pick me up one too, K?? Preferably w/ the monogram ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been eyein a tote for a long time. I keep randomly buying other bags before I get to it. I need to just suck it up and bring my love home. Love your blog.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Diane Kruegers bag! I was just talking about this bag with my gf who returned from Paris recently. I want one! How lucky you are to have 2!!

    Those bowls are awesome! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag/tote, you are so styling with two. Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am jealous you have two! They are lovely.

    And can we talk about how much that O&L wallpaper rocks. It is fabulous! Well, most of their wallpaper is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have TWO Goyard totes - I am soooo envious! And that Goyard trunk is just stunning.

    xox Lexi
    Glitter & Pearls

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!