Thursday, September 2, 2010

A George Update

I thought I would share some recent pics of the pup, because it's Thursday and he is just too much


posing with his Fantastic Mr. Fox, which never leaves his side, which was a gift from Jaclyn

George enjoys sunny afternoon swims


but then pouts when he has to be hosed down and then toweled off



At one point, there was a "no animals on the chairs " rule at Grandma and Grandpa's house..as you can see, that is no longer the case



Stalking a squirrel out the window



*this is not George, I found this picture online, and I have been searching HIGH and LOW for a dinosaur(?) sweater for my little guy

13 comments:

  1. Great pictures and a view into the "life" of george. J does gift the best toys. George is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post made my day! I am missing my little lucy badly now.

    george is soooo stinking adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee Hee! How cute is he in the pool and looking out the window?! That is Waldo's favorite past time, checkingout the haps in the neighborhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay George is adorable!! I need to find my yorkie a sweater like that too. Not sure if he would like that too much, though. Every time I buy him a sweater he somehow manages to wriggle out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dinosaur sweater is pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen on a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww George is so snuggly!! He has such expressive eyes for a cute little puppy!


    tacosandfreecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww - George is co cute! Boston terriers are my ultimate weakness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. George is ridiculously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, that dino sweater is like the cutest thing ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG George is soooooo cute! Love him love him. .. and that dinosaur sweater.. to die for.. i'm saving that pic!
    happy labor day!
    xo trina

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!