Thursday, September 30, 2010

Huge Lips, Skinny Hips

I read about this product "Huge Lips, Skinny Hips" which is an appetite suppressing lip plumping gloss...Now, that is enough to get me intrigued

My biggest wish is to have Angelina lips...

I would totally splurge on a little "enhancement"if I wasn't afraid of them turning out like this lady

anyways,

Huge Lips Skinny Hips Lip includes both Vitamin B3, which stimulates blood flow to the lips making them appear fuller., and the famous Hoodia Gordonii extract, a plant native to Southern Africa and found in a number of diet and weight loss supplements due to its appetite suppressing activity.
There are six shades to choose from, and I purchased mine from HSN.com

It claims that if applied 15/30 minutes before hitting a cockatil party or dinner, it will help you curb your appetite and stay away from the buffet table.
So, my 20.00 gloss arrived in the mail yesterday, and I cannot wait to fill you ladies in on how it works..on both fronts!


8 comments:

  1. Yes, please keep us updated! I am very curious if this works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh can't wait to hear how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are such girls! because a sliver of me thinks this is crazy, but the majority of me is going "oh! oh! i want this"

    hope it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL! You better do a review on this!! I hope it works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes let us know!!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh please do keep us posted and please do not get your lips plumped like LL. I feel like it never turns out right...eeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where has this been all my life!!! Can't wait to hear if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, where on Earth can I get my hands on this product?! =)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!