Monday, September 13, 2010

Look for Less: Taylor Jacobson's Cross Necklace

I've been on a roll with my look for less lately, and had to share this one..since season one of Rachel Zoe Project, I have been loving Taylor's Rozark side cross necklace..it runs for about 500-800 depending on what type you get, and it sold out..


I found an alternative on singer22.com by Jennifer Zeuner that has been featured on Vanessa Hudgens

it is 122.00, so WAY more affordable, but a little out of my budget at the moment since I have a few crosses I have acquired along the way from trips to Italy and my confirmation and random holidays, etc.

so I decided to google "side cross necklace" into google shopping, and it brought me to etsy, and



28.00...red diva designs ..it arrived in 3 days and I absolutely ADORE it..talk about a bargain!!

Also, Tucker for Target is a real winner...I checked it out early Sunday and scored a few pieces..but if you are planning on getting any of the dresses, GO UP A SIZE...they are SHORT...I got one and looked like I was ready to make a few bucks on the corner..for reals..so that is going back today...the material isn't the best(but I wasn't expecting it to be) but I recommend. I got the looks I couldn't live without, but there are def a few pieces I will be stalking for when they inevitably go on sale

5 comments:

  1. Love Tucker, and now at Target, I will need to check this out. Wanted to thank you for passing on the info. Miss Cooper is doing well, you really helped put me at ease. She sends George a tail wag of a hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your look for less post.

    Oh and I love Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo for finding it and for less :) Glad you are loving and thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look for less, would love to see your Tucker purchases too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Blogspot!!! I am soooo glad you Adore your cross, I love those too. Apparantly lots of other girls are digging it!! Thank you again for the good PR, your a sweeteee!!!
    The Red Diva
    www.reddivadesign.com
    madamesing.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!