Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Social Network


Ok, I really want to see The Social Network about Facebook. Being one of the originals-hey folks, do you remember when it was only us college kids on facebook?-I think the evolution of it has been fascinating, and think its kinda odd when I get friend requests from my 12 year old cousins and my 65 year old parents friends...such a change from when I was friend requesting the cute guy sitting next to me in macro econ..and yea..I would watch anything with Justin Timberlake in it..Are you ladies going to see it? Now don't mind me while I switch tabs and go back to facebook stalking.....

10 comments:

  1. We are absolutely going to see it, it looks really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They filmed part of it at Henley!!! And the Winkelvoss twins have read my blog! I CAN'T WAIT!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this looks interesting may have to see this one, i remember when i didn't have fb for ages and had a myspace, myspace is shockingly shit now and ive sort of moved onto twitter then fb haha.
    Jaymie
    http://www.jaymieocallaghan.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes yes, i definitely remember when it was purely for college kids. i actually remember my little sisters making fun of me because i deleted my myspace for facebook (best decision ever).

    i'm soooooo excited for this movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I want to see this too! I remember when I first heard about facebook - I was a senior in high school and visiting my friend at college and she was it explaining how it's something that you can do when you get to college. Oh how things have changedddd lol.

    http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am strangely excited about this movie.

    and yes i remember the good old days. ive never been much of a facebook fan, to be honest...i think its distracting and kind of strange - especially now.

    at least it was useful when it was just for colleges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to see this movie too, but FB is not behind it whatsoever. The guy it's about was never interviewed for the movie or the book and said the film is grossly overexaggerated. I think it still looks like a fun movie though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see this flick! I think it looks really interesting. I will say I was a late comer....Been on FB since 2007.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ive never been on facebook and dont plan on it, but i do prolly wanna see this!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!