Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Birds of a Feather

I love feathers! After seeing this picture of the gorgeous Crystal Renn at Fashion Week, I am reminded that I need some feathers in my wardrobe...maybe for New Years Eve..it's not too early to think about that, is it?!


Robert Rodriguez Leather and Feather Dress
792.00

Marchesa One Shoulder Feather Embroidered Mini Dress

oh, just 6,600

Elizabeth and James Plume Tube Dress
On Sale 365.00 at Neiman Marcus online

Do you ladies like the feather trend..have you seen any more affordable options out there?

5 comments:

  1. I die for the Marchesa.

    of course.

    miss your face doll.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Elizabeth & James dress. The feathers are more subtle so you can wear it long after they go out of style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $6600??? Pshhh...pocket change :P

    Gorgeous picks. That marchesa dress is pretty unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is never too early for feathers.....gorgeous, xv.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!