Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Nick Toon Halloween Inspiration


Hello Loves! Since it is officially October, it is costume time! I have finally settled on my idea, which will be fairly easy, and I hope enough people will know who I am so I don't have to explain myself all evening. I think it is about that time to have graduated past inserting the adjective "slutty" before fireman, police officer, cat, bee, etc(not that there is anything wrong with that ladies..I just think my bod is past that stage!)

I will be a character from one of the best cartoons of our time, Doug...his dramatic older sister, Judy Funnie.




I haven't decided if I am going to do the wig yet..probably not..I hate having my head by all hot and bothered all evening..and the hat will be enough..


Have you ladies decided on your costumes yet..or still need some ideas...you can check out this post or this one from our fab guest bloggers last year on some affordable costume ideas!

11 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea. I used to love the show Doug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! my sis' bf is going to be doug funnie and is trying to talk my sis into being his character's gf. i totally know what you mean about slutty costumes! i'm doing a post soon of my halloween past that's out of control. i'm so glad to see how much i've "matured" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. genius.

    miss your beautiful face.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea! I think people will recognize you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute costume! I admit though, I didn't know who it was because I was a very odd child who didn't like cartoons. I'm a big advocate of costumes you can construct from stuff you already have, and even if you don't have these pieces already, you'll definitely be able to wear them in your everyday life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing idea. I just told my fiance we should go as Doug and Patti! Have fun dressing the part of Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea!! Hope you have soo much fun this year for halloween!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!