Friday, October 29, 2010

October in the Bag: Nicole of Pink Sass

Happy Halloween Friday loves! Today, we have the lovely Pink Sass participating in our October In the Bag..let's take a look...






Hello lovely Sweet Nothings readers, so happy to be here today.
Let’s check out my goods.
♥ Bag – H&M (last year I do believe) It’s big and hold all my crap.
♥ I keep a Koozie in my purse at all times. You just never know when you will need it. This one happens to be my sister’s wedding kozzie. Love.
♥ My gold hoops. I’m obsessed with them.
♥iPhone. I love this phone WAY too much.
♥Rosebud Salve in Strawberry – the strawberry makes is so girly to me.
♥ My wallet that is packed full of receipts. I keep all my receipts just in case. It’s a sickness really.
♥ My sunnies. The bigger the better.
♥ Lara Bar in peanut butter cookie. I always keep a snick snack in my purse, in case of an emergency of course. ;)
♥Green Coach wristlet is where I keep my camera (The camera I used to take this picture) I love taking pictures and feel it’s essential to always have my camera on me.
♥Dentyne Pure – yall it’s the BEST gum. I do not lie, go and get some!
♥ My Mom and Dad on their wedding day. This is my favorite thing in my purse. I love having them always with me and this picture is just so beautiful.

Happy Weekend!! ♥♥





13 comments:

  1. What a fun post!! I have the same wallet, love it!!! I too am all about big sunglasses.
    Have a lovely weekend, xoxo
    www.joiedevivre-chiara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I keep all my stupid receipts too! It is a sickness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "what's in your bag" series!! Such fun posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post for sure! I love the pic of your parents - that's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the koozie 'just in case' :) Such a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so sweet that you keep your parents wedding pic in your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn’t Rosebud Salve the best! I was actually looking at Lara Bars last night. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I love this series! I'm such a voyeur, so anything that deals with peeking inside someone's home or purse totally appeals to me! Love to see how other people live :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this little lady from Pink Sass! AND I LOVE this series!! :)

    Happy {early} Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wedding picture is so fun!! And, this is probably a stupid question, but what's a koozie? lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I use my coach wristlet for my camera as well! Love the photo of your parents. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always have a koozie in my purse too! My friends think I'm crazy, but I know they're just jealous!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!