Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Current Style Inspirations

I was going through my style files on my computer and wanted to share some current looks that I am just dying over and are influencing my winter wardrobe




Fabulous furs

rockstar shoes


this looks is just pure perfection


This is an old picture of Miss K, but I love how effortlessly chic she looks. Whenever I try to wear my hair in a little hat like this I look homeless..must try again

Skinny jeans and pretty bows


preppy elements


head to toe chanel is never a bad look


perfect layers

Where are you finding your fashion inspiration lately?

9 comments:

  1. I'm loving Kim's look the best. She does look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the accessories, especially those bows....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bows on shoes and the preppy touches! Great picks!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could look that chique while standing in the middle of the street!! Simply gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many pretty styles! This post is reminding me that I need a faux fur coat this winter.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The J Crew catalog with all of its lush layers and tweed blazers always has me drooling. I am digging all of these looks you highlighted though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. swoon. i'm in love with the pictures. great inspiration in all of them! oh and miss k looks so fab bc she has a stylist who picks out everything she wears and a beauty team who gets her ready everyday. i agree though that she looks great all the time, but so would anyone with that kind of help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these looks! I am finding more and more inspiration online these days, as my town doesn't always have the most fashion forward people... J.Crew, the Sartorialist, Fashion Editors, etc. I still love print magazines for inspiration as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these things too :) I really want to try the hat look again this season...And those rockstar shoes are incredible.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!