- 4:09 am-Alarm goes off..ugh. I must have forgot to turn it off. It is not a gym day.
- 4:12 am-oh, right.
- 4:45am-Wake/Walk/Feed Georgie in the rain. Not a Happy Puppy.
- 5 am-drive to Simi Valley Starbucks. Closed. Delightful.
- 510-coffee/muffin/red bull from 7-11
- 535-Arrive at the Americana in Glendale at record time. No one in line in front of the store? WHAT!?! This Cannot Be!!!
- 537-See other lovely young ladies and high five about our good fortune.
- 555-H&M employees alert us the line has been forming since 10pm Friday night. They walk us over. Luckily, we are still within the first 100. We stand.
- 615-It is really raining. We are still standing.
- 630-Food Truck Arrives with coffee, muffins, and burritos.
- 645-H&M employees give us gift bags for being good sports. A Scarf and complimentary magazine. Americana staff gives us free valet for the rest of the year. How nice!
- 700-wristbands are given out. people are being allowed into the special Lanvin section in groups of 20 for 15 min increments. In that time, you are allowed 2 pieces per item, that is it. I am the first person for the 5th time slot, 9:20-9:45.
- 710-Randomly, a lot of young children are hovering in the line. Apparently, there is a Harry Potter screening going on as well. The parents are confused. Pray their daughters never turn into the girls that wait in line for clothes
- 730-Bathroom Break. Figured I needed to be fully focused
- 8am-we are let into the store. Still in line, I periodically go back and forth between the section to see how much they are replenishing. It is not looking good for the yellow dress and the pink one shoulder number
- 910-the group before mine is let in. I have a full view of where the merchandise is placed. There is ONE yellow dress left. No pinks. the shoes have been gone since 815, as well as the sunnies. Oh, they have lipstick? That's nice.
- 920-It's go time. I run to the yellow dress, grabbing a fur gillet on the way, not looking at its size to not get discouraged and distracted. I grab two of everything I may want to try on, and go to the dressing room
- 923-As I leave, Bags are checked by security to make sure there are only two of each piece in my bag
- 925-Two girls are being escorted out by security for doing back room trades of merchandise in the dressing area. This has been expressed 15 times that you will be asked to leave. Off they go, without anything. Sucks to be them. I ask the dressing room attendant ten times if I am following directions
- 10am-Checking out-I won't share the total. It's not normal. But I'm not planning on keeping it all. I promise.
- 1030am-home, in bed, taking a power nap before the 1pm showing of Harry Potter
the yellow dress..not my size though :/ considering getting it altered to a smaller size, though the material is not my favorite.
eggplant one shoulder..this is actually pretty amazing. It is great quality..I think my favorite score of the day
black one shoulder..same as the yellow, but in my size. I'm pretty positive I'm not keeping this one, but I was so sad about the yellow I just bought this anyways
Faux Fur Vest..I love this. I am planning on wearing this with a long sleeve t shirt dress this Thursday for Thanksgiving. It is so glam
bow skirt..another fabulous piece. I cannot wait to wear this out and about..the proportions are amazing..I just need to figure out what to wear on top
Leopard Clutch..meh. This is probably going back..impulse buy. I wanted to see if I could get the weird broaches off.