Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving My Dears!


Hope you all have a fabulous holiday and some days off work! Tonight, I will be attending a little high school alumni mixer with some friends, followed by food and football tomorrow(and by food, I mean a few cans of the good stuff) then come Friday it is shopping go time!

Whatever you do, whomever with, I hope everyone is able to reflect on what they are truly thankful for..I know this year I am thankful for my family, my health, to have watched-and be a part of- so many friends walk down the aisle,my Georgie Porgie, my fabulous "blog friends", and as always, the men and women who are sacrificing their holiday with their loved ones tomorrow so we can celebrate with ours.

See you all Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Amen! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy gobble gobble. i have my elastic pants ready!

    ps - love the cranberry! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post, and happy turkey day to you!!! :) sounds like you have a lot of fun plans ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo for food and football!! Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just is not a Thanksgiving dinner without the jelly cranberry. "Says Mr. P" sooooo asked daughter if she would mind. Of course, anything for her daddy. I think I saw the SIL drool, when I handed the can to his wife. :)
    Happy Thanksgiving! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy thanksgiving gorgeous girl!!
    lots of gobble gobble love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha you are too funny! i love the picture - so perfect. hope you had a great thanksgiving and all is well xoxo

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!