Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Loving Lanvin X H&M

The Cut at NY Mag has the entire Lanvin for H&M lookbook-with pricing-and I die. I am so excited, I will probably wait in line. The dresses are all around $199, shoes are $99, and I think the accessories are standout, with sunnies at 19.95.

Some people think it is expensive for a diffusion line, but H&M lines are much more expensive and exclusive than the lines at Target, yet I find these pieces more wearable than Jimmy Choo last year, and mirror Alber's amazing pieces on the runway




speaking of Target, in honor of 5 years of Go International, they are relaunching pieces from their top collections this March...thank you Lord. No longer do I have to stalk ebay for my missed connections on the Temperlay and Proenza dresses I waited too long to buy

9 comments:

  1. Have you seen the video too?
    It´s great!!! I´m in love with half the dresses!! I totally agree about it being more wearable than last year`s Jimmy Choo line.
    xoxo
    www.joiedevivre-chiara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these dresses are gorgeous! i love the yellow ruffle one, but since i have nothing to wear it for coming up there's no way i can get away with spending the $$ on it right now. :( pls buy it and show pics so i can drool. lol. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I can't wait!! Love the dresses you chose to post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely SO much more wearable than last year's Jimmy Choo stuff...those sunglasses are killer...sigh, I want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The yellow dress is to die for! I must go try it on. Love them all though! What a fun party dress. Good thinking about buying a Drybar membership! I'd love to just pop in every friday and have my hair done for the evening. :)

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That yellow dress is my fave! And I also love that black lace one. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If only you knew how big my eyes got when I saw these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog, it's so cute!
    And these dresses.. are great!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!