Monday, November 15, 2010

When the Lights Go Down in the City

I am so excited that I am finalizing my plans for my vacation up to the bay area for the week in between Christmas and New Years..I need this vacation. I have really been struggling lately not being around my girlfriends, so this cannot come at a better time.


I'll be in the Napa Valley area for a few days staying with this lovely lady and her hubby, and then we'll head out to the Central Valley to visit this lady, who will have her new home complete by then

Then it is off to Walnut Creek, where an evening with the amazing Diamond Dave is in order,and I'm sure running into many a fellow Gael




Then New Years Eve in San Francisco, for the third year in a row..there is always something fabulous going on, and we're serisouly considering going to this amazing party at Fort Mason

I purchased this amazing Herve Leger dress at nordies rack a few weeks ago, and plan to wear it, but tried it on last night, and um, its not exactly fitting so I can dance. Thats before Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas, and all of the above mentioned events..so I'm pretty sure I'll have a backup that will be worn

I literally am counting down the days! Do you ladies already have your NYE plans ready to go? Anything fun planned?
oI

8 comments:

  1. I'm a girlfriend! lets grab coffee one of these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! I'm so jealous you get to go! Don't forget to check out my Christmas giveaway if you haven't already!

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. beyond excited.

    I'm taking days off work.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds to me like you have a busy few weeks ahead of you!! how fun!!! love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you call it Nordies :) It's one of my pet names for my favorite store, as well!
    AND...New Year's Cruise! So excited to be heading to Cabo and other fun stops in Mexico. Praying for no engine room fires, but I can't help be excited about NYE on the top deck of a ship!!!
    Have fun in San Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure what I'll be doing this NYE but this seems WONDERFUL! What perfect timing to have a warm vaca.

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, what Rack are you visiting?! I've been to a couple (Burbank and the one by the Beverly Center) and all I ever find is junk. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds fun!! I think this will be the first year in the past 4 years we will not be in SF for NYE :(

    Awww Diamond Dave, my hubby went to Saint Mary's and used to talk about him all the time!!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!