Monday, December 27, 2010

Red Carpet Roundup: Best Dressed of 2010

Ladies, the year end red carpet roundup is here..apparently this year I was drawn to a lot of sparkles or neutral colors on the red carpet

Best Dressed:


1-Diane Kruger in Jason Wu
SAG Awards


2-Claire Danes in Armani Prive
Emmy Awards



3-Keira Knightly in Chanel Couture
London Premier


4-Jessica Biel in Pucci
A-Team Premier


5-Lea Michelle in Armani Prive
Billboard Triple Threat


6-Kate Beckinsale in Gucci
Cannes Film Festival


7-Camille Belle in Gucci
Cannes Film Festival


8-Kate Hudson in Lanvin
Glamour Women of the Year Awards


9-Bryce Dallas Howard in Ellie Saab
Toronto Film Festival


10-Carey Mulligan in RM Roland Mouret
Cannes Film Festival

So ladies, do you agree, disagree, who is your best dressed of the year?

9 comments:

  1. There may be a few that I'd add to this list but overall, yeah, I'd probably agree. My fave tho? Carey! She always looks so amazing!

    Happy Monday Darling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jen, I love your list! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love. you always have the best eye :)

    miss your face. good thing that won't be the case for much longer.

    so excited!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous post!!! but you forgot jennifer aniston!! lol.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love them all. But, especially loving Claire Danes' sparkle!

    Happy New Year!
    xo
    Jess
    http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection! I love the dress on Camille Belle, she always looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh Im NOT a Kiera fan at all but that dress?! is TO DIE FOR!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of these choices! Just found your blog and am now your newest follower. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! How cute is Lea Michelle...Look at the way that she is standing. And the Gucci dress Camille Belle is wearing...I love the cut and I could actually wear it (something like it) somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!